duminică, 31 decembrie 2017

Welcome 2018!

Almost the end of 2017. I'm relieved that it's leaving. A year with so many struggles, so many interior battles, I was forced to become independent, to embrace the loneliness, but also the love and the passion...I hope 2018 will bring the peace, the serenity, the reconcilability, the forgiveness. On the other hand it was also a beautiful year: travelling a lot, seeing a lot of new places, but most important renewing my old passion, reading. I enjoyed the free time I've had and somehow I've managed to read a lot, I've discovered how this could be so cathartic!
And here I am now, back on the blog, so determined to write again, to share the experiences that could bring us joy, that can change our certainties. I'm so convinced that reading is the most richness experience that someone can have and is so affordable. I've become also very convinced this year (by myself) that  I like writing and that somehow I could write well. Maybe someday I will write a book by myself...
Have a Happy New Year! 

Niciun comentariu: